Saturday, October 21, 2006

Slogans and Ad Taglines

Adidas – Impossible is Nothing

Avis Rent-A-Car – We try harder

Burger King - Have it your way

California Milk Processor Board – Got Milk?

Canon – You can Canon

Deere – Nothing runs like a Deere

DHL – We move the world

FedEx – We live to deliver

HSBC – The world’s local bank

Indian Tourism – Incredible !ndia

KFC – Finger lickin’ good

LG – Life’s Good

McDonald’s – i’m lovin’ it

Nike – Just Do It

Nokia – Connecting People

Thai Airline – Smooth as Silk

Thai Tourism – Amazing Thailand

Volkswagon – Drivers Wanted

Wal Mart – Everyday Low Prices / Always Low Prices

YouTube – Broadcast Yourself

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog a while back! I enjoyed the slogans in this post, and the pictures you have posted are beautiful. Check back on my blog sometime if you want to read about some aspects of advertising!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy! I just wish to give a huge thumbs up for the good info you’ve gotten here
    on this post. I will be coming again to your blog for more soon.


    Here is my site :: SEM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I simply wish to give a huge thumbs up for the good info you’ve got right
    here on this post. I might be coming again to your blog for more soon.



    Here is my blog xem phim han quoc hay nhat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I just would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the great info
    you have got right here on this post. I might be coming
    back to your blog for more soon.

    Take a look at my website :: semper fi means do or die

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya! I just would like to give an enormous thumbs up for
    the nice info you’ve got here on this post.
    I will likely be coming again to your blog for extra soon.


    Also visit my web page: seoul korea incheon international airport

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the
    nice information you have here on this post. I will be coming again to your weblog for extra soon.


    My web page :: seoul garden singapore cost

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good day! I simply wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice info you could have right here on this post.
    I shall be coming back to your weblog for extra soon.

    Here is my blog post seoul tower village ?§彬seoul tower village ?°㽬seoul tower village ?›人??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I simply want to give a huge thumbs up for the nice data you’ve got here on this post.

    I will probably be coming back to your weblog for extra soon.


    Feel free to visit my site semi auto quads for sale

    ReplyDelete