According to him, he worked very hard in
The Japanese traveler and I
I had just six days in
- Day 1: Arrived at
. Spent the rest of the day at Khaosan. Bangkok
- Day 2: Visited Erawan Shrine, Wat Phra Kaeo and Wat Pho. Had traditional Thai massage at Khaosan in the evening.
- Day 3: Traveled to Damnoen Saduak.
- Day 4: Visited floating market in Damnoen Saduak. Returned to
in the afternoon and shopped at Suam Lum Night Bazaar. Bangkok
- Day 5: Visited Wat Arun and Jim Thomson House. Again visited Suam Lum Night Bazaar.
- Day 6: Last minute shopping. Returned to
Compared to people who join package tour, I definitely had been to fewer places. I missed out Pattaya and crocodile farm, for example.
But I don’t regret. I am a working adult who study part-time. Like the Japanese guy in Khaosan, I had a hectic lifestyle. When I am on vacation, I just want to relax. I want to slow down…